Tuition Assistance Application
Tuition Assistance Form Full tuition for one student at Heritage Academy is $6,500 per year. With the assistance of generous donors, the school is able to provide substantial financial aid to families based on need. In order to determine the amount of financial assistance for each family, the school requires accurate information regarding household income and the number of dependents living in the household. If you have any questions or concerns related to financial information, please contact the school at 706-821-0034 or email email@example.com.
The Internal Revenue Service defines a dependent as: "A person, other than the taxpayer or the taxpayer’s spouse, for whom an exemption can be claimed. You can generally claim an exemption for a dependent if the dependent:
- Lives with you or is related to you,
- Is a U.S. citizen, a U.S. resident, or a resident of Canada or Mexico,
- Does not file a joint return,
- Does not have a $3,100 or more of gross (total) income (does not apply to your child if under age 19 or a student under age 24.
- Is supported (generally more than 50%) by you, and
- Cannot be claimed on another tax payer’s return."
- TANF Award Letter
- Social Security Benefit Notification Letter
- Unemployment Compensation Letter
When you visit the school, plan to bring a copy of your most recent Federal Tax Return (ie: 1040). If you did not file a 1040 Tax Return, bring one or more of the following documents available to support the reporting of your total household income: